Finger Lakes Community Health Penn Yan, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
Independent, self-motivated team member.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Master of Social Work, and Licensed Mental Health Counselor you’re empowered to provide the appropriate care for patients. What we can offer at Finger Lakes Community Health is a team-based, highly motivated mission-driven organization. If you enjoy working with a vast array of patients from all walks of life including professionals, college professors, and farmworkers, then this is the place for you. Often, you’ll be keeping an entire family healthy!
LCSWs, LMSWs, and LMHCs are important to our clinical team to provide direct care to our patients. As a mental health professional, you’ll work closely with our clinical team to develop the best care plan while taking into account the medical, behavioral, and socio-economic realities of our patients receiving care.
Mental health counselors are a vital part of Finger Lakes Community Health – one of the fastest growing health centers in New York State. With eight health centers and over 28,000 patients, we provide primary care, dental, and behavioral health services.
If you meet these qualifications listed above and below, please apply now. Let’s talk!
- A current unrestricted NYS Licensed Clinical Social Worker license, Licensed Master of Social Work, Licensed Mental Health Counselor required
- CPR certification required (can be provided)
- Prior experience a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with personnel, patients, and community partners
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- The ability to work flexible hours -- some evenings are required
- The ability to communicate fluently in both Spanish and English preferred