- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting to the General Manager, this position will be responsible for tactical marketing activities as well as strategic initiatives. Based in our Mesa, AZ office.
Finetech is seeking a self-motivated, well-rounded marketing professional to lead the development and implementation of our company’s North American marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will use market analysis, input from sales and product management to drive marketing strategy and planning. In addition, this person will manage day-to-day tactical marketing functions including lead acquisition and trade show coordination. They will assist in sales operations support, including Salesforce administration. This individual will be responsible for advertising campaigns using social media, print & online publications, and participating in industry groups and events. Experience in marketing technical products to the electronics/semiconductor industry is strongly desired. Excellent verbal communication and copywriting skills are assumed.
• Build marketing programs to support short and long-term business objectives and lead the implementation of those programs from start to finish.
• Design custom advertising campaigns for local markets in collaboration with the US based sales team for North America.
• Manage Google AdWords
• Collaborate effectively with Product Management and Marketing personnel in Germany HQ.
• Plan all North American marketing communication initiatives, working closely with sales team.
• Seek out editorial opportunities and communicate with industry trade publication contacts
• Assist in writing press releases and handling distribution
• Create and execute email and direct mail campaigns. Work with industry trade groups, tracking membership renewals and monitoring their activities and events.
• SEO optimization in collaboration with Germany-based website developers.
• Log, track and analyze lead data and regional website registrations, working within Salesforce and analyzing industry and market trends.
• Help manage content of social media accounts.
• Oversee tradeshow selection, booth coordination, layout, logistics & facilities. Attend as appropriate and assist in booth setup.
• Maintain inventory for marketing collateral in two US offices.
• Provide copywriting/editing as needed for all marketing collateral, digital advertising, social media, and presentations.
• Assist with creation and promotion of corporate videos: developing story-boards, scripts, filming content
• Support company efforts to expand world-wide brand consistency and awareness.
• Provide CRM cloud-based support as a leading member of our Salesforce administration team.
• Develop and sustain strong working relationships with internal personnel across all functions of the organization, including our Berlin, Germany factory headquarters.
• Participate in cross functional meetings to drive programs and objectives forward.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum five (5) years of relevant work experience in a marketing/marketing communications role for a global organization.
• Experience in the semiconductor or electronics industry is strongly desired.
• Ability to work independently in a small company environment, while efficiently and effectively managing competing priorities.
• Creative, detail-oriented team player with exceptional interpersonal skills.
• SEO management and Google analytics experience.
• Social media management (LinkedIn, YouTube) experience.
• Ability to learn, understand, and speak competently about the company’s products and capabilities.
• Software: Proficiency in MS office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud (graphics). Strong knowledge of CRM systems, with Salesforce admin experience being a real plus.
• Available and willing to travel domestically and internationally. Occasionally up to 25%.
• Must have the flexibility to occasionally work off hours due to teams/offices in different time zones.
- Optionally, this position could also be based out of our Amherst, NH office.
Compensation Note: Salary is commensurate with experience. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FinetechWhy Work Here?
A unique small company atmosphere with international reach. Our customers develop the most sophisticated leading edge microelectronics.
FINETECH is a leading manufacturer of equipment for manual and fully automated high precision bonding and component rework. Positioned for continued growth in the coming years. We sell to companies and academic researchers on the leading edge of micro-electronics. Our markets are biomedical sensing, aerospace, telecommunications, opto-electronics. We are looking for exceptional people to join our close knit team where hard work and personal autonomy pays off.
544 West Iron Ave. Ste. 102 MesaMesa, AZ