Fine Metals Recycler is growing an in need of additional staff. We are looking for an experienced Trading Support Specialist .
Our teams are dedicated to treating each consumer with individual attention and focus in order to consistently improve the overall customer experience and service satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have the ability to work with mathematical concepts that relate to precious metal transactions
Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form
- Must have the ability to interact effectively with customers, and employees at all levels of the organization
Develop professional working relationships with clients managing their business including but not limited to trading, scheduling, purchasing, pricing activities, balance management, collections, etc.
- Issue sales and purchasing invoices, estimates, and debit and credit notes
- Conduct trades, initiate metal transfers, reconcile internal systems, settle accounts, and process payments
- Input and record transaction data into proprietary ERP system
- Audit account activities ensuring account accuracy, deadline management, and timely follow through.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- College degree preferred with a concentration in finance preferred
- Work experience in sales, customer service or other related roles
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external parties
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude, an analytical approach, and exemplary customer service while making sounds decisions based on both knowledge and logic.
- Motivated attitude, good time management, and strong organizational skills
- Attention to details and accuracy with an ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
The company offers a competitive benefits package including; vacation, PTO/sick time, paid holidays, 401K and medical, dental and life insurance.