Senior Financial Analyst
Fine Metals Recycler Fairless Hills, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Multinational B2B company seeking self-motivated individuals interested in becoming a part of our dynamic, expanding operation. Our shared values of innovation, environmental leadership, and strong customer service drive everything we do. Fast learners and relationship builders will thrive on our unique team, with significant opportunities for growth and career development.
About the Role: (Not a remote job)
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting with financial statement preparation, month-end close, inventory control, and physical inventories. Provide monthly variance analysis on assigned P&L areas and ad hoc analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the month-end accounting close, reporting and analyses, reserve analyses, and compliance with SOX accounting guidelines
- Work closely with the Senior Cost Accountant, A/P, Plant, and Accounting departments in providing support and guidance.
- Manage inventory & sales process including verifying weights, settlements, production/inventory lot status, discrepancies, advances, transfers, and charges
- Liaison with Customers and Financial Accounting to ensure proper billing and resolution
- Reconcile cycle count physical inventory results with perpetual records
- Serve as backup to other staff functions
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience in Accounting
- 3-5 years experience in Accounting, Inventory management, Cost accounting, preferably in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience maintaining and developing inventory cycle internal controls
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision a plus but not required
- A high degree of Microsoft EXCEL mastery required (VLookup, Pivot Tables)
All resumes should include a cover letter
We offer 401K, Medical and Dental benefits, PTO, Paid Holidays, and Life Insurance, and we also offer perks and discounts to our enrolled benefit members.
We are e-steward and ISO 14001 certified, operating a LEED-certified zero discharge facility
Powered by JazzHR
Fine Metals Recycler
We are seeking an individual to be part of a global fine metal refining and recycling operation. This person will be an integral part of our company culture. We practice Intelligent Refining, a culture of innovation, putting the health & safety of our team first, leading in environmental sustainability, providing global yet personalized service to our business partners, and creating value with collaborative partnerships, sustainably. As environmental leaders, we are the first fine metal refiner and recycler to be certified carbon neutral.
AddressFairless Hills, PA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Fine Metals Recycler