Ball Millling Warehouse Manager
Fine Metals Recycler Fairless Hills, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ball Mill Warehouse Manager
The candidate will oversee all daily operations and assist the department in production that includes working inside the Ball Mill and will train and mentor staff. This candidate will develop processes for maximizing safety and productivity within the ball mill department. They will demonstrate leadership expertise in coaching and training.
- Provides leadership to the team ensuring fair and consistent application of processes and procedures across all shifts.
- Develop and coach team leads.
- Promotes a culture of continuous improvement in the department.
- Ensures that production schedules are met by deploying appropriate resources while managing labor costs at productivity standards set for the department.
- Assess the processing of material and make adjustments as necessary to increase productivity/efficiency.
- Work with management to: Improve throughput & Improve Technical Equipment and Processes.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Identify training needs for the department and implements programs to improve employee operating performance.
- Works in coordination with Q/A to introduce and improve quality standards.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 3-5 years of management experience
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of OSHA and safety procedures
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Work is performed in an industrial environment where the position requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to: safety glasses, hearing protectors, and work boots
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds
All candidates must pass a background and drug screen and must have reliable transportation
We offer 401K, Medical and Dental benefits, PTO, Paid Holidays, and Life Insurance, and we also offer perks and discounts to our enrolled benefit members
We are e-steward and ISO 14001 certified, operating a LEED certified zero discharge facility
Powered by JazzHR
Fine Metals Recycler
AddressFairless Hills, PA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Fine Metals Recycler