Findlay Toyota Flagstaff Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you have experience as a dispatcher/shop foreman in a Toyota dealership?
Findlay Toyota Flagstaff is looking for a dynamic leader to help us take our fixed operations department to a new level. The right candidate understands the road to success begins with the right culture, and is laser-focused on quality, accountability, personal pride and Customer satisfaction.
We’re located in Flagstaff, Arizona – rated as one of the best places to live and work in the country. With a mild four season climate and a location at the base of the San Francisco Peaks it’s an ideal place to grow your career while enjoying all of the outdoor activities that Flagstaff has to offer. Spectacular scenery, great skiing, fishing, hunting, climbing, hiking, off-roading – whatever you’re into, this is the place to do it. With clean air, no congestion, good schools and a population of under 100,0000 Flagstaff is a great place to live and raise a family. We’re also home to Northern Arizona University, which brings a wide range of educational, cultural and sporting activities to the community.
Findlay Toyota Flagstaff is part of the Findlay Automotive Group, one of the most respected and fastest-growing dealership groups in the southwest. We have 33 dealerships in five western states, so if you’re looking for career opportunities no other automotive group comes close. Additionally:
- We represent TOYOTA, the best-selling vehicle in northern Arizona. Great products, legendary quality and reliability from a brand that Customers love
- We offer a professional, proactive environment that is designed to help our team succeed.
- We respect our community and Customers. Findlay Toyota Flagstaff gives back an average of $500,000 per year to local community organizations, charities and sponsorships.
- Dispatch repair orders
- Ensure technicians complete all e-learning both UOT and company compliance
- Keep management informed to technician’s quality of work and punctuality
- Ensure your team is consistent with all processes (Repair protocol, accurate and timely multipoint inspections, every vehicle, every time MPI policy)
- Hold weekly or daily meetings
- Spot check work (both MPI and repair)
- Work with and teach the less experienced staff
- Keep the work place free of hazards in compliance with OSHA standards
- Improve quality of work performed by team members on guest vehicles
- Improve production
- Help with diagnosis to uphold FRTFT standards
- Train technicians on inspections procedures
- Make sure every vehicle worked on has a repair order
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years of Toyota technician experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, both oral and written
- Time management skills
- Ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Attention to detail
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Positive, professional attitude
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and automobile insurance
This position supervises technicians
- This position will require work in and out of doors and thus is non-environmentally controlled and is subject to varying weather conditions
- Will be working around chemicals, oils, greases or other irritants
- Periods of standing bending, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling and crawling to repair vehicles from multiple angles.
- May require considerable mobility throughout shift
- May require heavy lifting (50 plus pounds)
- Must be able to enter and exit the compartment of the vehicle using normally available footholds and handholds
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full time Monday – Saturday and evenings as needed
May be required to travel to attend Toyota training classes
Required Education and Experience
- PC and some software knowledge
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission
- Previous Technician experience
- Previous leadership experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Previous ASE’s a plus
- Excellent career training
- Generous pay compensation plan
- Paid vacation time
- Available Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k Savings Program
- Opportunity to advance in your career
Findlay Toyota Flagstaff
AddressLas Vegas, NV
ManufacturingView all jobs at Findlay Toyota Flagstaff