· Running areas - SW Regional - TX, OK, LA, AR, MO, IN, IA, NE, IL, KS, CO, NM, OH
Average MPW 2650
@ $.51 CPM =0.51
Expected Weekly GROSS $1,352
Expected Annual Earnings$70,278
· Rider Policy is $130.00 per year (Feb 1 –Jan. 31st) Rider must be 5 years of age or older.
· Pet Policy J $500.00 non-refundable deposit per pet. Can be deducted from pay at $100.00 per week until paid in full. All pets must be updated on shot record.
· Fuel bonus program- quarterly payout to Company Drivers
· 5 Holidays - Christmas, New Year’s, July 4th, Thanksgiving & Labor Day (Eligible after 90 days employment)
· If driver is home and not under a load: $50.00
· If driver is home and is under a load: $100.00
· If driver is on the road and eligible for a load: $100.00
Minimum Driver Hiring Requirements
Must be at least 21 years of age or older
Must possess and provide Certificate of CDL-A Driver Training completion from a recognized carrier or driver training school.
Must meet all general NCI hiring criteria with the exception of OTR (see next)
Twelve months (12) OTR experience in last three (3) years OR
Have a minimum of 6 months verifiable on-road experience with a Carrier having a known ‘in-house’ student training program. Experience should consist of on road time in multiple states.
If less than 12 months in last 3 years, must have completion of accredited CDL school and the minimum on-road experience must be have occurred with-in last 12 month period
Clear 3 year MVR preferred, with no moving violations or accidents with-in the previous 3 year period. If any violations do exist, only proceed with review and approval by Compliance department.
No DUI/DWI conviction in last 5 years
Felony and misdemeanor convictions reviewed case-by-case
Must be in good health and physical condition to discharge employment duties. Must be able to sit, walk, stand, lift, stoop, and squat intermittently throughout the working hours; and may be required to lift heavy objects unassisted.
To satisfy I-9, Social Security card and photo ID with the names matching on both documents are required. SS card CANNOT be laminated. Can use certified copy of birth certificate in lieu of SS card
Must be able to provide 10 years of work history (if applicable)
Proof of unemployment and self-employment must be provided.
Must provide the year and month of employment for all jobs as well as a city, state and working phone number
Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen
Must successfully pass NCI administered road test and orientation
Minimum Driver Hiring Requirements
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SERVICE AS A DRIVER FOR NATIONAL CARRIERS, A DRIVER MUST:
· POSSESS BOTH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND A CLEAN, NEAT APPEARANCE
· HAVE PASSED HIS/HER TWENTY-FIRST (21) BIRTHDAY
· HAVE ONE (1) YEAR VERIFIABLE, OVER THE ROAD DRIVING EXPERIENCE IN THE LAST THREE (3) YEARS IN A TRACTOR-TRAILER UNIT. WE ALSO HAVE A 6 – 11 MONTH EXCLUSION – SEE 6-11 MONTH HIRING REQUIREMENTS DETAIL (ATTACHED)
· PASS NCI’S DOT PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
· PASS DRUG AND ALCOHOL SCREENING EXAMINATION.
· HAVE NO SERIOUS MOVING VIOLATIONS IN THE PAST THREE (3) YEARS, SUCH AS:
1. VIOLATIONS FOR RECKLESS OR CARELESS DRIVING
2. VIOLATIONS INVOLVING DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
3. VIOLATIONS FOR HIT AND RUN
4. VIOLATIONS FOR LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT
5. VIOLATIONS FOR FAILURE TO REPORT AN ACCIDENT
6. VIOLATIONS FOR CELL PHONE USE
7. VIOLATIONS FOR SPEEDING IN EXCESS OF FIFTEEN (15) MPH OVER THE POSTED SPEED LIMIT
8. LICENSE SUSPENSION OR REVOCATION FROM ANY STATE FOR A DRIVING VIOLATION
9. A DOT REPORTABLE, PREVENTABLE ACCIDENT
· HAVE NO MORE THAN THREE (3) NON SERIOUS MOVING VIOLATIONS WITHIN THE PAST YEAR AND NO MORE THAN THREE (3) VIOLATIONS WITHIN THE PAST THREE (3) YEARS.
· HAVE NO MORE THAN THREE (3) PREVENTABLE, NON REPORTABLE ACCIDENTS WITHIN THE PAST THREE (3) YEARS.
· POSSESS ONE (1) AND ONLY ONE (1) VALID DRIVERS LICENSE (CDL-A), NO ENDORSEMENTS REQUIRED.
· TWIC CARD IS PREFFERED, IF DRIVER DOES NOT HAVE WE PAY IT
· BE CAPABLE AND WILLING TO BE AWAY FOR THE TERMINAL AND HOME FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME.
BE ABLE TO READ AND WRITE AND SPEAK THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE FLUENTLY ENOUGH TO CONVERSE WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC, UNDERSTAND HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SIGNS AND SIGNALS, RESPOND TO OFFICAL INQUIRIES, AND MAKE ENTRIES ON REPORTS AND RECORDS 391.11 (b)(2)
EXPERIENCE WITH TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED CARGO, SUCH AS MEAT AND PRODUCE, IS PREFERRED.
*SUBJECT TO THE DISCRETION OF THE SAFETY DIRECTOR