Editor - Cryptocurrency
Finder New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the role
Are you an experienced digital editor with a passion for Cryptocurrency and the ability to guide novices in the subject? If so, we want to hear from you!
We're looking for an experienced personal finance editor with expertise in Cryptocurrency. You will write and edit compelling guides, product reviews and news about Cryptocurrency coins, exchanges and products to help Finder's audience make the right decision.
- 20 days PTO / 5 days sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Catered lunch for in office staff
- $2,000 annual personal professional development budget
- Commission and copyedit on-brand reviews, guides and videos that beat our competition
- Manage and mentor a pool of 14+ freelance writers
- Manage the production of all new global cryptocurrency content
- Demystify jargon and make content educational, interesting and entertaining so users can make decisions and take action
- Ensure content ranks highly in search engines through SEO
- Stay abreast of relevant Crypto news and trends to inform our editorial priorities
- Oversee all ratings (and underpinning methodologies) for our Crypto reviews
Desired Experience and Skills
- You've written, commissioned and edited Cryptocurrency content for an established website.
- You're comfortable turning complicated topics into content the average reader would understand quickly. You know how to make the content useful and compelling for a consumer audience.
- You deeply understand tone of voice and style and know how to coach writers so they use both well.
- You know your way around online resources including SEO tools.
- You're experienced in using social media as part of being a subject expert, and you're always growing your network.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and CV. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.
AddressNew York, NY
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Finder