New and Experienced Agents Welcome!
About us (KW Realty):
Keller Williams Realty is the number one real estate company in the US in agent count, units sold, and closed sales volume—the three most important metrics in the industry. Right now, we’re looking to find a select group of motivated people to join our rapidly-growing team. When you join our team, you’ll benefit from our award-winning training and education, our industry-leading technology and marketing, and a culture and support system like none other. You’ll be surrounded by the top agents in the area, and our dedicated staff of trainers and managers who will ensure your success.
Real Estate Agent/Realtor Responsibilities:
- Nurturing company provided leads and prospecting new lead generation through in person meetings, phone calls, online, and open houses
- Working closely with buyers and sellers to lead the sales transaction
- Negotiating contracts and handling client issues
- Has an active real estate license or currently in the process of obtaining one
- Engaging personality, great attitude, personable and honest, and interested in helping others.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and comfortable with technology
- Self-motivated, driven and smart decision making Desire to learn new skills
- Understanding of the local housing market or willingness to learn
Real estate agents are independent contractors, which means your income potential is unlimited. Generally, full-time real estate agents in our program make $40,000 - $60,000 in their first 1-2 years, while our experienced and top real estate agents can make $80,000 - $100,000+. Whether you’re a licensed agent who is looking to grow your career, or you’re just getting started, we’d love to talk to you!