We are a team of well accomplished commercial agents specializing in a full spectrum of investment services, from multi-family, office, retail, triple net, and development site sales to tenant and landlord leasing representation. We are currently looking for licensed commercial agents, who have experience in Atlanta Area real estate, to join our growing team. Expected experience includes: lead generation, sales development, financial modeling, real estate principles and practice. You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of clients.
- Hold an active real estate license in Virginia, Maryland or DC
- Commercial real estate veterans that understand how to create value with clients.
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Genuinely enjoy building relationships with people.
- Have a passion for understanding a client's needs and creatively delivering solutions.
- Have a desire to build a business in one of the fastest growing areas in the country.
- Are self motivated to build a strong financial future.
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional services to current client base.
- Provides tenants and landlords with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values.
- Prepares offers, term sheets, and lease amendments.
- Assists attorneys in preparing real estate contracts such as deeds, leases, and mortgages.
- Participates in contract negotiations and due diligence.
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients.
- Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in company CRM/Database that supports owner activity reporting.
- List and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients