Clinical Support Specialist (MA, LPN, Phlebotomist)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
find healthcareers is a globalized, AI powered staffing company that supports our clients, growing US healthcare organizations, to see and take care of their patients more efficiently, regularly and with exceptional quality.
Our team is continuously hiring highly skilled healthcare workers, from Licensed Practical Nurses to Medical Doctors and provide our candidates with opportunities through direct placement, temp-to-hire and contract work. We closely work with nursing and medical assistance schools to give our clients and candidates access to a vast network of job and candidate opportunities.
Clinical Support Specialist (Medical Assistant, Phlebotomist, LPN, LRN)
The Clinical Support Specialist is a vital part of the healthcare team providing clinical and administrative assistance to clinicians in a growing company that utilizes sophisticated health care delivery platforms to meet the specific needs of our elderly population.
The candidate works to ensure that clinicians are able to reach some of the most vulnerable populations and to provide quality care necessary to ensure improved health.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs clinical and administrative duties that include but are not limited to: greeting patients, preparing charts, taking patient histories, and checking vital signs.
- Participate in preventative care reminder programs.
- Travel to assisted living facilities, independent living facilities, group homes or private homes to assist patients with telemedicine visit. Safely use and maintain clinical supplies and equipment.
- Communicate and collaborate at all times with the Medical team lead and Clinician.
- Assisting in registration of new patients with Account Managers, as well as occasionally independently
- COVID testing at our Kiosk, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Group Home, etc.
- Perform Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
- Perform a full range of phlebotomist duties to include proper venipuncture, finger-stick and heel-stick procedures using appropriate techniques, and perform set-up and completion of special test-related phlebotomy procedures utilizing appropriate techniques.
- Ensure that all aspects of patient accessioning, specimen collection, processing, and distribution are performed properly.
- Assemble equipment, such as tourniquet, needles, disposable containers for needles, blood collection devices, gauze, cotton, and alcohol on work tray, according to requirements for specified tests or procedures.
- Conduct patient in-processing prior to specimen collection, including review of paperwork accompanying patients and cordial guidance and assistance.
- Graduate from an accredited MA/LPN/LRN/Phlebotomy program
- At least 1+ years of experience in Primary Care or working with geriatric population.
- Access to reliable device with video capability i.e. smartphone or tablet.
- Reliable transportation with a valid Arizona Driver's License.
- Must hold an active CPR certification from the American Heart Association.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with electronic health records and Google Suite.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Must be willing to travel within a 20 mile radius of residence.
What we offer you
- A straight forward pay structure that offers a rate between $20-30 per hour (outcome depends on performed patient visits)
- Additional pay for successful blood draws, COVID tests
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health benefits for full-time employees
Get fresh Staffing Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!