Our client in downtown Columbia, SC is looking for a Temporary Marketing Assistant. The marketing department is responsible for cultivating branding and design by contributing to the development and execution of marketing and brand objectives. Ensuring that products and services resonate with our customers. Striving to separate our brand from the competition.This candidate will be training alongside the Marketing Coordinator, and will be helping with social media, placards, internal and external communications.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Helps evaluate, establish, and update media and graphic standards for the corporation.
- Maintains documentation standards manual ensuring consistent messaging and branding across print and electronic media.
- Implements marketing and campaign plans, including product positioning, campaign development strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Works with Sales and Marketing team and outside advertising firms, as needed, to assist with advertisement strategy.
- Oversees the set-up of specification and design of outbound marketing and/or product and system email campaigns to target audiences in order to increase effectiveness of programs and campaigns.
- Creates email reporting dashboards and custom reports analyzing campaign performance in order to provide actionable recommendations and continuous improvement delivery on client email programs.
- Collaborates with Sales and Marketing team to develop design, branding, and advertising in preparation for trade shows and company events.
- Facilitate corporate promotional needs; works with vendors to research, order, and ship promotional items as appropriate.
- Manages the inventory of promotional items for the marketing department and for other company departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or 1-2 years marketing related experience OR equivalent in education and/or industry experience
- Graphic design experience required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced with Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Adobe InDesign or other similar software products
Find Great PeopleFGP is a purpose-driven, client-focused company that takes pride in partnering with you as you build a great company. We provide Executive Search, Temporary Staffing, IT Staffing & Consulting, HR Consulting, and Outplacement Services to our clients. We truly believe that great people do make great companies, and that each great person we find and develop helps your company become more successful and enduring. We couldn't find great people to build great companies if we did not have a thorough understanding of their professions. So, we don't take on projects in too many different areas. We specialize in specific functional areas within each business line with a former industry expert typically at the helm. This facilitates a more focused recruiting approach and ability to support our clients' success. With offices in Greenville, SC, Columbia, SC and Nashville, TN, our networks are greater than ever. We have worked in 44 states and 14 countries and our reach continues to grow.