Real Estate Paralegal
Find Great People Greenville, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A full service law firm, in downtown Greenville, is looking for a Real Estate Closing Paralegal to join their team!
- Interact with buyer/seller lenders to coordinate closings
- Responsible for setting up the wiring of funds
- Preparing title insurance searches, commitments and policies
- Preparing drafts of legal and other documents
- Organizing and coordinating closings; post-closings; trust account settlement; and file management
- Needs to have experience in this field.
- SoftPro User/Word User ; Will put together the packages for lenders and real estate agents and pass it along to the right person
- Attention to detail is a crucial
- Must be able to multi-task, on the phone & many emails
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30
Pay: $50k- $70k + Bonus
Direct Hire, Permanent role
Find Great People
FGP is a purpose-driven, client-focused company that takes pride in partnering with you as you build a great company. We provide Executive Search, Temporary Staffing, IT Staffing & Consulting, HR Consulting, and Outplacement Services to our clients. We truly believe that great people do make great companies, and that each great person we find and develop helps your company become more successful and enduring. We couldn't find great people to build great companies if we did not have a thorough understanding of their professions. So, we don't take on projects in too many different areas. We specialize in specific functional areas within each business line with a former industry expert typically at the helm. This facilitates a more focused recruiting approach and ability to support our clients' success. With offices in Greenville, SC, Columbia, SC and Nashville, TN, our networks are greater than ever. We have worked in 44 states and 14 countries and our reach continues to grow.