Our faith-based non-profit client is seeking a part-time assistant to help with various projects. This role will work in the office 20-25 hours per week.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Coordinate international travel
- Ensure appropriate documents are in order to travel internationally
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Service minded individual who believes in the organization's mission
Find Great PeopleFGP is a purpose-driven, client-focused company that takes pride in partnering with you as you build a great company. We provide Executive Search, Temporary Staffing, IT Staffing & Consulting, HR Consulting, and Outplacement Services to our clients. We truly believe that great people do make great companies, and that each great person we find and develop helps your company become more successful and enduring. We couldn't find great people to build great companies if we did not have a thorough understanding of their professions. So, we don't take on projects in too many different areas. We specialize in specific functional areas within each business line with a former industry expert typically at the helm. This facilitates a more focused recruiting approach and ability to support our clients' success. With offices in Greenville, SC, Columbia, SC and Nashville, TN, our networks are greater than ever. We have worked in 44 states and 14 countries and our reach continues to grow.