Member Services Coordinator
Find Great People Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client is looking for an experienced Membership Services Coordinator to manage its member database, correspondence and communication between members, marketing support, and general administrative duties. The ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, strong attention to detail, manages their time effectively, and can adapt to an ever-changing day. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis in inDesign), Microsoft Office (emphasis in Excel and Publisher), and Mailchimp are highly preferred. This is a full time opportunity with an excellent benefit package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage member database: enter in new applicants, keeping database accurate and up to date, managing, updating and designing membership directory
- General administrative tasks including answering the phones when members call with questions
- Support Research and Marketing with website management, distribution of marketing and informational materials
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Find Great People
FGP is a purpose-driven, client-focused company that takes pride in partnering with you as you build a great company. We provide Executive Search, Temporary Staffing, IT Staffing & Consulting, HR Consulting, and Outplacement Services to our clients. We truly believe that great people do make great companies, and that each great person we find and develop helps your company become more successful and enduring. We couldn't find great people to build great companies if we did not have a thorough understanding of their professions. So, we don't take on projects in too many different areas. We specialize in specific functional areas within each business line with a former industry expert typically at the helm. This facilitates a more focused recruiting approach and ability to support our clients' success. With offices in Greenville, SC, Columbia, SC and Nashville, TN, our networks are greater than ever. We have worked in 44 states and 14 countries and our reach continues to grow.