Medical billing and accounts receivable opportunity with a great company in Greenville! Must have experience managing insurance and collecting on insurance accounts. Therapy-specific experience is preferred. Flexible hours!
- Process payments from insurance carriers and patients
- Ensure clean claims are filled in a timely manner
- Research and resolve denied claims
- Answer questions from patients and clinic staff
- Resolve any insurance processing, posting, credit balances etc.
- Other duties as needed
- Previous medical billing/AR experience required
- Therapy billing experience is preferred
- Must be professional with strong communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
Find Great PeopleFGP is a purpose-driven, client-focused company that takes pride in partnering with you as you build a great company. We provide Executive Search, Temporary Staffing, IT Staffing & Consulting, HR Consulting, and Outplacement Services to our clients. We truly believe that great people do make great companies, and that each great person we find and develop helps your company become more successful and enduring. We couldn't find great people to build great companies if we did not have a thorough understanding of their professions. So, we don't take on projects in too many different areas. We specialize in specific functional areas within each business line with a former industry expert typically at the helm. This facilitates a more focused recruiting approach and ability to support our clients' success. With offices in Greenville, SC, Columbia, SC and Nashville, TN, our networks are greater than ever. We have worked in 44 states and 14 countries and our reach continues to grow.