Find Great People Vance, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Creates and monitors KPI to measure supply chain performance between 3PL and manufacturing DCM plant SLI
- Follow up any critical material required by SLI SCM (coverage, cycle counts, deliveries with Daimler, truck arrives, system updates)
- Second level escalation in case of performance issues in supply chain
- Provides on site support for area related logistics systems standards and parameters
- Ensures open lines of communication between 3PL and DAA areas
- Support in implementing of area related logistics concepts (e.g. optimization, IT systems landscape) in cooperation with involved areas
- Supports new projects in pre-series (e.g. timely implementation of sytems and equipment)
- Monitor logistical supplier performance and logistical complaints from the customer, coordinates root cause analysis with 3PL and manufacturing plant, responsible to ensure implementation of corrective actions and charge backs
- Ensure with random audits the physical inventory and systems (HOST vs LSP system). Accuracy in the inventory (99%).
- Supports implementation of improvements in the supply chain on site at 3PL
- Coordinate special actions (e.g. containment activities, physical inventories)
- Create and monitors performance KPI for 3PL
- Initiates corrective actions with supplier and follows up on implementation of those
- Representative of DRX onsite at 3PL
- Temp position until mid November
Hours: Monday- Friday 8-5 Some Saturdays
Find Great People
FGP is a purpose-driven, client-focused company that takes pride in partnering with you as you build a great company. We provide Executive Search, Temporary Staffing, IT Staffing & Consulting, HR Consulting, and Outplacement Services to our clients. We truly believe that great people do make great companies, and that each great person we find and develop helps your company become more successful and enduring. We couldn't find great people to build great companies if we did not have a thorough understanding of their professions. So, we don't take on projects in too many different areas. We specialize in specific functional areas within each business line with a former industry expert typically at the helm. This facilitates a more focused recruiting approach and ability to support our clients' success. With offices in Greenville, SC, Columbia, SC and Nashville, TN, our networks are greater than ever. We have worked in 44 states and 14 countries and our reach continues to grow.
Transportation and Storage