Our client is in a rapid growth phase and is seeking to recruit store managers for new upcoming convenience stores in the Lexington/Columbia region.
This is a fantastic career opportunity, with room for growth!
- You will be responsible for delivering shared vision for the future of retail forecourts through the highest standards of customer service and quality products.
- As store manager you will have the overall responsibility of operating the store in accordance with brand's operation manual, policies and procedures.
- You will be accountable for general administrative and daily staffing duties as well as providing leadership.
- You will be responsible for driving sales and achieving sales targets.
- The store manager role will consist of various administration tasks to ensure the highest performance of the store. This includes: Cash management, Stock Control, Motivating and leading employees by assisting in the training, coaching and development of the team.
- An effective manager must ensure that all staff comply with all legislation in relation to Health and Safety and Underage sales throughout the daily operations of the store.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years proven experience in a management or leadership role.
- Be a confident communicator who is flexible, open to change, success driven
- Be a self-starter who can work on own initiative and ensure successful delivery of goals and targets
- Has strong logic and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of retail environment, customer experience and expectations
- Have excellent people management and leadership skills and be a strong role model for our brand.
Find Great People