Our client is currently recruiting for a second shift Document Management Professional keys to success in this role include:
- Ability to use technology to properly document data
- Should have a working knowledge of the functions in an office environment; and a knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, equipment, and possess knowledge of proper office etiquette.
- Candidates should have strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to adapt to change.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office is preferred.
- 1st shift, Monday thru Friday set schedule, 7am - 3:30pm
Find Great PeopleFGP is a purpose-driven, client-focused company that takes pride in partnering with you as you build a great company. We provide Executive Search, Temporary Staffing, IT Staffing & Consulting, HR Consulting, and Outplacement Services to our clients. We truly believe that great people do make great companies, and that each great person we find and develop helps your company become more successful and enduring. We couldn't find great people to build great companies if we did not have a thorough understanding of their professions. So, we don't take on projects in too many different areas. We specialize in specific functional areas within each business line with a former industry expert typically at the helm. This facilitates a more focused recruiting approach and ability to support our clients' success. With offices in Greenville, SC, Columbia, SC and Nashville, TN, our networks are greater than ever. We have worked in 44 states and 14 countries and our reach continues to grow.