Leverage your automotive experience, sales talent, and customer service skills in this exciting opportunity! Our client is an independent repair facility seeking an Automotive Store Manager/Lead Service Advisor to join their dedicated team.
In this key role, you will evaluate the client’s needs, build client relationships, and sell automotive services while delivering a client experience second to none.
Motivation, team work, and the ability to close sales are the keys to success in this position. Do you have what it takes to get the job done? They want to hear from you! Our desire is to hire the best people in the industry; that’s why we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Automotive Store Manager Responsibilities :
- Assist all subordinate service and sales personnel in all phases of their job descriptions
- Setting a clear vision and goals for the store to achieve targeted performance
- Driving a highly efficient sales and production operation
- Attracting, developing and retaining the very best talent for the store
- Creating an exceptional customer experience to drive customer loyalty
- Ensuring the store is retail-ready with proper displays, point-of-purchase information and visible competitive pricing for maintenance products
- Analyzing the business to determine shortfalls and developing action plans to improve performance
- Driving the business through a high-level of involvement in the day-to-day operations
- Service & Management experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Proven ability to attract, develop and retain great talent
- Strong financial and business acumen and ability to drive revenue and profitability
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
Requirements: We are looking for an Automotive Service Manager/Lead Service Advisor who genuinely enjoys helping people and has an excellent work ethic. If that describes you, this is the position for you!
Automotive Service Manager requirements:
- Valid driver’s license – clean driving record
- Experience in the automotive field
- Sales skills—ability to overcome objections and close the sale
- Typing skills
- Strong organization skills