Nearly 40 years ago, we opened shop for one reason only, to re-manufacture medium and heavy-duty Allison transmissions. Over the years, we became really good at it! Today, we are the “Gold Standard” for re-manufactured Allison Transmissions.
We are seeking a hardworking, trustworthy, and energetic individual who works with the employees and corporate management to drive sales, ensure high levels of customer service, solve problems and achieve employee development goals while advancing their own skills.
The location manager is responsible for
- Daily operations of an individual location to achieve budgeted revenue goals and monitoring expenses.
- Manage preventative maintenance scheduling, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Listen to and resolve customer concerns.
- Hire, train and evaluate personnel.
- Assure that each direct report understands the company objectives
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Direct and supervise associates engaged in inventory, technicians and administrative assistants.
- Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
- Attend company meetings to exchange product, service and performance metrics.
- Formulate pricing policies according to profitability requirements.
- Building upkeep and maintenance of company assets.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Successful candidates will have
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Effective at organization, multi-tasking and dealing with multiple employee or customers concerns at any given time.
- Strong verbal communication skills and act in a professional manner while interacting with customers and employees.
- Adequate written communication skills and basic computer knowledge.
- Allison transmission industry background is preferred, but not required. Training is available to the right candidate.
- Able to function in a stressful environment, under substantial time pressure from time to time.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
- Mechanical aptitude or experience in automotive or truck mechanics.