Our client, Landers McClarty Subaru, is looking for experienced Warranty Administrators and Service Advisors to join their growing team in Huntsville, AL.
The Service Advisor sells and schedules needed service work in the service department.
Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Writes up customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
- Test drives the vehicle with customer as needed to confirm the problem or refers to test technician.
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends additional needed service.
- Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Establishes "promised time." Checks with dispatcher, if necessary.
- Obtains customer's signature on repair order; provides customer with a copy.
- Establishes customer's method of payment. Obtains credit approval, if necessary.
- Notifies dispatcher of incoming work.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Implements and maintains a service marketing program.
- Reviews repair orders to ensure that work is completed and additional work and authorization is noted. Closes repair order as appropriate.
- Implements a quality control process to eliminate comebacks.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in process.
If this sounds like you, they would enjoy bringing you in to meet their friendly staff. At that time, they are more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the service advisor positions. They appreciate your time, and consideration for the position.
Find A Wrench
Why Work Here?Find A Wrench works with dealerships and repair shops across the country to help them find and acquire top talent. We help clients hire techs by managing job posting on over 100 job boards, actively recruiting in over 500 social media groups, performing personalized outreach, and managing all incoming applicants.
Excellent company, great benefits, and a highly qualified team.