Our client, Jenner Equipment, is hiring for an experienced mechanic to fill a position in the shop.
In this role, you will:
- Diagnostics and repair of construction and farm equipment.
- Comfort and skill diagnosing and repairing issues related to:
- electrical systems
- hydraulic/hydrostatic systems
- diesel and gasoline engines
- Comfort and skill diagnosing and repairing issues on all types of construction and farm equipment including small engines, compressors, light towers, generators, saws, and trowel machines.
Successful candidates will have
- Minimum 3 years mechanical experience on construction equipment.
- Experience in Hydraulic/hydrostatic systems
- Experience in 12VDC electrical systems, trouble shooting and repairs.
- AC electrical experience is a plus.
- Experience working with Bobcat products is a plus.
- Diesel and gasoline repair and troubleshooting
- Commitment to quality workmanship.
- Commitment to the team including reliability, collaboration and communication.
- Rolling toolbox and diagnostic equipment commensurate with experience level.
- Bobcat experience is preferred.