We are looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years experience working on Medium & Heavy Duty vehicles. Must be capable of using diagnostic equipment, performing PM's, basic engine repairs, brakes and suspensions.
Full time Monday-Friday 8:00 AM thru 4:30 PM. Overtime is available but not necessary.
We provide a clean and friendly working environment. We are looking for a team player for our busy shop. Overtime is available but not necessary.
In this role, you will:
- Diagnostics and repair of medium and heavy duty vehicles.
- Comfort and skill diagnosing and repairing issues related to:
- electrical systems
- hydraulic/hydrostatic systems
- diesel and gasoline engines
- Comfort and skill diagnosing and repairing issues on all types of construction and farm equipment including small engines, compressors, light towers, generators, saws, and trowel machines.
Successful candidates will have
- Minimum 3 years mechanical experience on medium and heavy duty vehicles.
- Experience in Hydraulic/hydrostatic systems
- Experience in 12VDC electrical systems, trouble shooting and repairs.
- AC electrical experience is a plus.
- Experience working with Bobcat products is a plus.
- Diesel and gasoline repair and troubleshooting
- Commitment to quality workmanship.
- Commitment to the team including reliability, collaboration and communication.
- Rolling toolbox and diagnostic equipment commensurate with experience level.