Our client, KG Truck and Auto Inc. is a fast growing and leading auto repair shop specializing in diesel, A/C & Electrical, gas engine, general repair and fleet maintenance. They are currently recruiting a FT heavy duty truck mechanic for M-F from 8-5pm. The continued success is a by-product of the team they have assembled through the years. They believe in creating a fun winning environment, where hard work is rewarded and there is plenty of opportunity to grow. They believe in being fair, honest and creating business partnerships and relationships for a lifetime. If you are looking for a thriving environment to grow, be exposed to some of the best mentors in the business with competitive pay then, THEY WANT YOU! KG
Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic major responsibilities:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to KG Truck and Auto Inc. standards.
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline Components, Electrical/Electronic Components, Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and Hydraulics).
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
- Communicating professionally with team members, and supervisors.
- Actively participating in safety or educational training as required.
- Continuous ASE, dealer re-certification to remain in job classification.
- Other duties as assigned.
Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of direct heavy-duty truck repair experience
- Valid Driver's License, CDL preferred
- ASE and dealer Certifications preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Performance Based Pay Programs
- Medical, Dental
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation