We are currently seeking an experienced Diesel Technician to diagnose and repairing heavy construction and farm equipment.
In this role, you will:
- Accurately diagnose issues on a construction equipment.
- Efficiently complete repair work on construction equipment.
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance.
Successful candidates will have
- 3 years of experience diagnosing and repairing diesel engines and construction equipment.
- Good diagnostic skills.
- Experience repairing a variety of makes and models.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Commitment to quality workmanship.
- Commitment to the team including reliability, collaboration and communication.
- Rolling toolbox and diagnostic equipment commensurate with experience level.
- Valid Driver’s License