We are a family owned and operated dealership seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! We primarily service Ford vehicles, but offer a variety of repairs for all makes and models.
In this role, you will:
- Accurately diagnose issues on vehicles.
- Efficiently complete repair work on vehicles.
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- 3+ years of experience diagnosing and repairing Ford vehicles, or ASE Certificate.
- Good diagnostic skills.
- Experience repairing a wide variety of gas vehicles.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Commitment to quality workmanship.
- Commitment to the team including reliability, collaboration and communication.
- Rolling toolbox and diagnostic equipment commensurate with experience level.