Our client, Andrews Transmission & Car Care, is looking for an experienced Technician to join their ever-growing team. They have been in business for nearly a decade and are a staple of the community when it comes to Automotive needs. Servicing the customers right the first time, and at an affordable price is something that keeps them head and shoulders above the competition.
Currently they are looking for a Technician who has 3+ years of experience in the automotive industry. Being a self-starter, and a team player is very important to the shop and the atmosphere they look to create. They will provide all major tools, but a personal set of tools will be required for this position. Being able to walk a customer through their repairs from start to finish will also be very important to the continued success of the business.
They work on a variety of makes and models, and service a variety of repairs that include but are not limited to:
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- 2+ years of experience diagnosing and repairing a wide variety of cars.
- Good diagnostic skills.
- Experience repairing a wide variety of gas vehicles.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Commitment to quality workmanship.
- Commitment to the team including reliability, collaboration and communication.
- Rolling toolbox and diagnostic equipment commensurate with experience level.
So how do they take care of you? They understand that employee retention is just as important as the customers coming through the door. Technicians are never treated as a number, but more as a part of the team. They offer competitive wages to help keep your pockets full, and other benefits are negotiable at the time of employment.
If this sounds like you, we would enjoy bringing you in for a tour of the facility. At that time, we are happy to answer any questions or concerns. We appreciate your time, and consideration for our position