need the best people. That's why they are committed to hiring top talent who can help them to curate
exceptional experiences for their customers. They strive to provide associates with meaningful and
challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and
opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission,
electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional
service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- 401(k) available
- Medical and Dental
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development
- Flexible work hours
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.