We consider it an honor to serve our customers. For nearly 60 years, we have held steady to a core philosophy of putting customers first. In turn, we have built a network of more than 20 dealerships and service centers on this foundation. Our car dealerships represent some of the finest automotive brands on the market today. If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
In this role, you will:
- Accurately diagnose issues on a wide variety of makes and models, but primarily JLR, Mercedes Benz and Porsche.
- Efficiently complete repair work on vehicles.
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- 2+ years of experience diagnosing and repairing a wide variety of cars.
- Good diagnostic skills.
- Experience repairing a wide variety of gas vehicles.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Commitment to quality workmanship.
- Commitment to the team including reliability, collaboration and communication.
- Rolling toolbox and diagnostic equipment commensurate with experience level.
Benefits package will include:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
- Full Gym
- Masseuse on site
- State of the art facilities - Some of the largest in the country!
- Service Technician Specific Benefits