Our client, Bavarian Motor Cars, is looking for BMW and Mercedes master technicians that are self- motivated, passionate about their work, possess integrity, are determined to succeed and desire to be a valued member of their highly successful, growth oriented, team! Bavarian Motor cars is experiencing explosive growth due to their company values and culture. The team delivers unrivaled service to each and every customer.
Why Bavarian Motor Cars:
BMC is family owned and operated which means we stand for integrity, honesty, transparency and moral values. We do not put money before people! “Our commitment to excellence is your assurance of unrivaled service!” This is our mission statement which is at the center of our personal and company beliefs, it anchors our values and drives our decisions and actions. Our actions speak for themselves. In our market we are the highest rated specialty shop, have been for many years, according to google reviews. Our success is only possible with a strong, committed team. We value each team-member as highly as our customers. In our eyes our team members and customers are equally important to our success. At BMC, we offer an exciting, fast paced work environment with outstanding benefits, pay and amenities. We use the latest technology and spare no expense with regards to team member training and the tools needed to deliver excellence in all that we do. We pride ourselves in maintaining a clean, safe, state of the art service facility. We believe that the way forward involves continual personal and company improvement. This, we also believe, requires a strong commitment to, and desire for, continuing education.
- Minimum 5 years BMW or Mercedes dealership experience
- Must be ASE certified or have BMW or Mercedes factory training and certifications
- Have a valid driver’s license without any recent serious moving violations i.e. super speeder and the like
- Have good familiarity of BMW or Mercedes factory diagnostic equipment, information systems and wiring schematics
- Be a man or woman of your word and stand behind the quality of your work. We ask simply that you honor your commitments every time.
- Perform assigned diagnosis, maintenance and repairs using appropriate manufacturer standards and company guidelines
- Perform service inspections, maintenance inspections, diagnose cause of vehicle malfunctions using diagnostic software, engine analyzers and oscilloscopes, updating repair order with discovered items, check and road test vehicles to ensure accurate diagnosis and repair verification
- Proficiently use company provided computers for diagnostic, coding and programming functions
- Perform assigned work in a safe, timely, efficient manner
- Properly use and care for all BMC provided tools, diagnostic equipment and special tools
- Familiarize oneself with and utilize all the shop’s resources for the benefit of all parties
- Return vehicle in clean condition following all service work
- Maintain work area so it is safe, clean and can be efficiently utilized to complete assigned tasks
- Effectively and respectfully communicate with fellow team members and customers regarding all matters which require their attention, knowledge of or direct input
- Attend 40+ hours of training annually, paid by BMC. Participate in finding and selecting appropriate training courses to attend. Self-educate for continued personal growth.
- Starting annual income of $100K+ for master technicians who complete an average of 50 book hours per week while maintaining shop established quality levels
- Training bonuses available for attaining/maintaining industry recognized certifications
- Full compensation for all travel and actual training time required to attend training events
- Team members receive two weeks paid time off after 120 days from their start date for year 1 with an additional week, total of 3 weeks, added after completion of year 2.
- Paid time off for all major holidays
- First year each team member has 3 “any days”. 2 additional days are added after year 2 for a total of 5 “any days”. “Any days” are yours to use for any reason you desire and as you determine necessary. “Any days” may not be combined with regular paid time off.
- BMC paid health care options available
- Work uniforms provided and paid by BMC
- Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm work schedule. We are working out the details and logistics of switching technicians over to a real and practical 4-day work week which does not sacrifice a technician’s ability to reach their goals nor quality of the customer service experience