We need MICROSOFT EXPERTS! Don't apply with your AWS resume. Show us what you know about Microsoft!
This is for immediate availability - We are looking for someone who is currently (or within the last 2 years) working as a Consultant around Microsoft technology who now wants to join a growing 6 year old Professional Services firm that focuses only on Microsoft technology. You would be joining in the capacity of Senior Consultant and Architect focusing on project work with excellent hourly earning potential. This is a CONTRACTOR role at first, but has potential to become a Full Time Employee.
This role will be responsible for two types of engagements that will both be billable to our clients.
Regardless of the engagement, project planning, reporting and execution are performed with a client-first approach. Roles vary from project to project. Often a leader on one project will be a supporting member on another with the same team members involved.
Finchloom offices are located in Agoura Hills, CA and Boston, MA. Our Professional Services clients are nationwide. This role will be remote, but special consideration will be given to candidates in the greater Los Angeles region. The types of projects you would be working on are:
* Microsoft Cloud Technology – Migration Planning and Architecture
* Design/Setup/Configure Azure AD Connect (Active Directory on-premise sync with Azure AD)
* Active Directory/Exchange On-Premise Upgrades and Cleanup including Exchange Hybrid
* Setup/Configure Enterprise Mobility & Security – SSO, Multi-Factor Auth, MDM
Candidate will need to hit the ground running with minimal training.
**This is a remote position**
The ideal candidate:
- Mid Market - Enterprise (200-7,000 seat) projects with complex environments
- SMB projects where the clients are often non-technical and require a soft touch to guide them through the process
- 2-5 years working as a Microsoft Consultant – understands the consultant lifestyle
- 10+ years of experience with configuration, administration, and support of Microsoft Technology in enterprise environments
- Expert knowledge of and ability to support every aspect of:
- Office 365
- Azure AD
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
o Plus - Cybersecurity certificates, training, or experience