Account Manager - Entry Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our rapidly growing firm is seeking a professional, profoundly ambitious, and driven Entry-Level Account Manager to be a part of our team as we build and develop our market share in the Cincinnati area. If you’re looking to ignite your career with a company that develops their management team from within, then FINAO Management's Entry Level Account Manager team is for you!
An Entry Level Account Manager acts as the primary point of contact and direct extension of our client's consumer outreach program. Our award-winning team provides creative, innovative, and customized solutions for the world’s most iconic brands. At FINAO Management, we have derived an unwavering commitment to improving the consumer experience and developing an exceptional workplace environment for our team. Explore a new, challenging, and gratifying career and expand your professional portfolio today!
Our Account Managers (at the entry-level):
- Achieve or exceed individual sales and customer retention goals contributing to the market objectives while preserving a high-energy and profoundly motivated approach
- Ensure each customer is given a personalized sales experience that integrates technology into their life with amazing ease and effectiveness
- Acquire new residential customers within an assigned geographic region
- Engage and utilize sales tactics to maximize customer satisfaction and enhance sales margins
- Identify customer needs, market appropriate products and service, schedule appointments, and utilize sales leads
- Maintain updated, organized files on all sales accounts in assigned territory
Our Entry Level Account Managers have:
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales, Account Management, Customer Service, or Marketing
- High School diploma or GED is a must
- Proven track record for meeting or exceeding sales expectations
- Ability to think outside the box and finish projects in a timely manner
- Outstanding work ethics, self-motivated, and ambitious
- Ability to satisfy customer needs in a friendly and efficient approach
- Ability to work in situations that involve prolonged standing or walking
- Master of overturning objections, delivering educational presentations, and closing sales
- Display and practice a high level of integrity and ethical standards
Powered by JazzHR
Finao Management Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Finao Management Inc.