- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FSR is a leading provider of premier talent for credit unions (Direct -Hire) specifically recruiting for the credit union industry. Our experienced placement professionals have an unparalleled understanding of our client’s business culture and candidate expectations. We expertly match our candidates talent to our clients need for any all staff levels within the credit union organization, from teller to CEO we can make it happen for you.Job Description
Community Bank is hiring a Branch Manager with proven sales leadership success in McKinney, TX. This manager Identifies, recruits, and retains profitable customers. Assists in planning, directing, and organizing the sales and daily operational activities of the retail branch, including development of new business, servicing accounts, cashiering and customer relations.
Must demonstrate increased knowledge and skills in order to meet customer expectations of service and professionalism whether in person or on the phone, assisting in a variety of checking, savings, and credit account transactions, as well as customer services such as sales of Official checks, money orders, the bank gift cards and travel cards. Assists customers with inquiries related to personal accounts or loans.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, branch end of day, balancing or auditing of vaults or teller drawers, ordering money for the branch as well as be able to find outages on the cash balancing report input, edit and open new accounts or loans and may provide direction or limited supervision to the bank employees.
- Serve as Teller Supervisor and provide approvals, assistance and direction to line tellers, as needed.
- Able to promote, explain and cross sell any personal deposit service offered by the bank including but not limited to CD’s, IRA’s, personal and commercial deposit accounts, and consumer loan products.
- Evaluate customer needs, and promptly respond in person or by telephone concerning account status, account balances, stop payments, funds availability, monetary transfers, NSF’s, OD status, and statement requests.
- Answer customer inquiry questions or refer to the appropriate the bank financial specialist when appropriate for real-estate, commercial loans, insurance or merchant services.
- Be able to recognize and resolve customer electronic banking issues including but not limited to Debit Card inquiries, Reissue Debit Cards, resetting PIN’s, Debit Card and ATM disputes.
- Receive and process deposits or withdrawals of cash, checks, and collection items for deposit accounts, wires, verifies amounts, examines these items for proper endorsement, and enters transactions into computer records in an accurate, prompt and efficient manner.
- Assist with employee training and development.
- Perform annual employee reviews.
- Handle employee corrective action, as needed.
- Interview consumer loan applicants and collect financial and related data to prepare loan file.
- Approve loans according to lending policy within lending limits, and upstream loan for approval for policy or lending authority exceptions.
- Approve daily NSF’s in accordance with the bank policy and procedures.
- Structure and complete various documents generated by the lending process. Monitor compliance with loan policy and applicable laws and regulations.
- Handle some bank-related customer matters or inquiries not necessarily involving the lending function. Serve as a contact officer for non-borrowing accounts and for loan customers in matters relating to other banking services. Advise customers, where appropriate, on business management and financial matters.
- Develop new business through contacts with prospects and existing customers. Solicit new business and cross-sell other bank services.
- Prepare credit denial letters, as appropriate.
- Provide and maintain a professional, business-like atmosphere within the branch offices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
5 years experience in Financial Institution with previous experience in lending and new accounts.
COMPENSATION: $65-70K + Annual bonus
Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage, paid Vacation, Sick & Holidays. 401(k) match and much more!
Financial Staffing Resources, Ltd.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Financial Staffing Resources, Ltd.