Direct Hire - Proposal Analyst in the Northside of Chicago
Our client is fast-paced, team-oriented and continuing to grow. You will need to be able coordinate all aspects of initiating, scoping, and developing proposals, including scope of work development, pricing, and commercial terms, for customers in the electric power industry. The position will report to Assistant Manager-Proposals. The Core Working Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage and create proposals and RFP responses that represent opportunities up to $20 million
- Coordinate the division of responsibilities for proposal responses between different departments
- Establish and maintain proposal processes and procedures in CRM (Salesforce.com) software
- Develop and maintain proposal schedules and plans by assigning deadlines to individual stakeholders and ensuring completion within required timelines
- Analyze feedback received from clients and the sales organization to improve future proposals
- Evaluate technical requirements and develop creative solutions in conjunction with other departments
- Assist in the preparation of estimates and pricing for proposals through coordination with outside suppliers
- Work with marketing and graphic design staff to improve visual appearance of proposals
- Use CRM tools including Salesforce.com to track and analyze proposal activity
To select this job as one of interest to you, at a minimum, you must have the following:
- B.S. Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience with gathering and organizing information pertaining to proposal requests
- Experience coordinating technical and commercial responses
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends when required to meet customers’ needs
Relevant Work Experience:
One to three years of experience in proposal writing, estimating, project management, and/or engineering experience.
If you or anyone you know is interested, qualified and immediately available, please send an updated resume to us ASAP for immediate review and consideration.