• Manage different perimeter security solutions consisting of CheckPoint and F5 firewalls.Work with team on day-to-day incident response tasks
• Implement, maintain and remediate Firewall policies using Tufin
• Work with service desk to resolve security level 1 and level 2 issues.
• Configure and maintain Tufin Platform
• Client VPN and Multi-Factor Authentication, and IP space administration
• Perform policy modification of file integrity solution Carbon Black Protect (Bit9).
• Support identity access management solutions - Cisco ACS, ISE, OKTA.
• Function as an escalation point for tier 1 and 2 SOC
Qualifications Required Skills:
• 5+ years relevant experience in supporting a large network infrastructure.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred but not required.
• A strong working knowledge with Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and Virtual Private Network devices.
• Have a wide range of experience and be able to apply to various technical situations
• A strong understanding of TCP/IP in regards to routing and subnetting
• Must be a team player that can work under pressure with good written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with the following Network protocols and services:
• Routing Protocols (EIGRP, BGP), Access lists
• Resolve issues in a timely manner dealing with a variety of different network devices and protocols following applicable reporting formats
• Experience with Linux OS is a Plus
• Experience with large-scale network/security design and documentation
• Experience with firewall deployment/configuration and troubleshooting application connectivity
• Expert level understanding of general networking and design (firewalls, routing, switching, load balancing)
Why Work Here?Major Financial Services
Good Benefits and Great Stability