Our client, a large investment bank, is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to add to their growing team.
This is a long term contract opportunity.
- Work with employees of all levels and ensure smooth "employee life-cycle"
- Assist and advise on performance evaluations, promotions, compensation and talent
- Work with HR Data team to analyze compensation and promotion analytics
- Manage employee relation issues and lead internal investigations
- Advise managers on resolutions steps and performance management issues such as coaching and counseling
- Analyze employee survey and implement new initiatives
- Ensure proper representation of HR across all divisions and departments.
Your Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of progressive human resources experience as a generalist
- Experience within financial services
- Experience with employee relations
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent excel skills including vlook ups and pivot tables