IT Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- Do you enjoy working with a variety of people and technologies each day?
- Do you excel at providing technology and business solutions to smart, driven individuals?
If you answered yes to these questions then we have an exciting opportunity that’s right up your alley.
We are seeking an IT Support Specialist with a solid background in end user support, Windows, Macs, and cloud systems to join our growing team in an important client-facing support capacity.
This is for a full-time, permanent position at growing IT consulting company allowing you to work with many different technologies but within a regular, stable base of clients.
As an IT Support Specialist, you will collaborate with employees to quickly resolve any technical issues interrupting their productivity. We are looking for a creative and quick thinker who understands that while you may not always know the answer to a question, you know how to find it. You have experience working with both email, phone, and walk up support.
Customer service expertise is essential.
Our capital management clients have over $150B under management and we work with some of the Bay Area’s most prestigious independent schools.
- 3 to 5 years of IT industry experience
- End user support experience for Windows and MacOS
- A drive to assist customers and solve their technical problems
- Work with various IT departments and the IT Support team to be the point person at the office to perform important tasks: troubleshooting network connectivity, testing Audio/Visual (AV) equipment, and handling inventory, for starters
- Image Windows, and configure these computers for employees
- Answer questions and provide support for employees in person, at our offices, and online (via email, Slack, and tickets)
- A strong understanding of connecting computers to networks, especially over wifi and VPN
- Management of mobile devices (iPhone/Android) in a corporate environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on being clear, concise, and friendly (especially with demanding, high touch executive level clients)
- Problem solving and intuitive troubleshooting skills
- Perform small project-based work to improve IT and other systems
- Showcase your knowledge by training other employees on new applications, hardware, and more
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs computer equipment and hardware, climb ladders, and use hand tools where necessary
- Ability to work occasional weekend days
Does this opportunity interest you?
If you are eager to expand your expertise by rolling up your sleeves and diving into a high-profile role, join us today to help continue providing best-in-class technology solutions and service!
Founded in 2007, and profitable since inception, our company is self-funded with no outside investors. Every member of the management team has over 20 years of experience in the industry. Our employees work hard, enjoy their work, and have a life outside of work too.
We provide best of breed technology solutions to SMB clients that have Fortune 500 technology needs. Our customers include Venture Capital, Private Equity, Hedge Funds, independent schools, and technology startups (our investment firm customers have over $150 Billion, combined, under management).
We create tailored IT solutions for companies that need well-managed, secure, highly available, disaster recovery protected systems. We augment IT departments by bringing special expertise and experience and are the IT department for clients without IT staff, who require high-touch support and superior systems management. We provide monitoring and remote management of systems, along with managed services.
Powered by JazzHR
Financial Services IT
AddressSan Francisco, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?