No C2C. Must be able to work W2.
This is a contract/contract to hire position.
· Develop and maintain engineering process documentation standards / templates.
· Bachelor’s degree or technical institute degree/certificate or equivalent work experience.
· 2-5 years of relevant experience
· Knowledge / Experience in the following skill sets:
o 2-5 Years’ Experience Managing MS Windows Environments
o 2-5 Years’ Experience Managing Linux Environments
o 2-5 Years’ Experience Managing VMWare Environments
o 1-3 Years’ Experience with Python, PowerShell, JSON, YAML, ect
o 1-3 Years’ Experience Managing Public Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
o 1-3 Years’ Experience with Configuration Management (Terraform, Ansible, ect.)
o 1-3 Years’ Experience Understanding of System/Service Monitoring
o Working knowledge of Version Control Tools
o Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
o Understanding of Identity Management
· Knowledge / Experience with the following would be a plus:
· 2-5+ Years’ Experience Managing AIX Environments
o 1-3 Years Software Development Experience
o 1-3 Experience Managing Shared, Multi-Tenant Services
o Working knowledge of Working with CI Tools
o Understanding of Network protocols
o Understanding of Firewall Rule Management
o Understanding of Network Security Best Practices
o Understanding of SQL Server Database build and configuration
o Understanding of SSL Certificate Requests, Installation and PKI Management
o Certifications are a plus (Microsoft, Redhat, Cisco, CompTIA, ect.)
o Able to work on efforts independently and progress in a proactive fashion
o Technical Project Management experience a plus
Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon (4 - 10 hour shifts starting at 4 PM) Off Tues thru Thursday
Some flexibility with these hours.