- Electronic trading experience in a low touch quantitative proprietary trading group or systematic hedge fund manager.
- Experience with low latency algorithmic risk controls mandatory!!!
- Proficiency with Python and Linux!!!
- Understanding of regional regulations and markets exchange-specific rules
- Proficiency with Python and Linux
- A Bachelor’s degree, with Master’s or MBA highly regarded.
- Providing Trading Supervision oversight for the trading activities of the firm by focusing on market, regulatory, operational, and quantitative execution risk
- Liaising with Legal and Compliance as it relates to monitoring of trading activities, inquiries and escalations
- Assisting the Global Heads of Market Risk in managing risk for the regional trading activities
- Assisting risk management and risk technology teams to enhance the proprietary risk systems and design next generation tools
Financial Services Company