Yoh has a 6 month contract opportunity, for a Bilingual English/Mandarin Customer Support Specialist to join our client in Pittsburgh, PA
- Overnights Sun-Thurs 8PM to 4AM
- This is a work from home opportunity, but must be local
- Bilingual Mandarin/English required
- LOCAL CANDIDATES- this is an immediate need
- Hourly rate $19.43/hr
You Will be Responsible for
The Customer Support Specialist is the face and voice of the client to their customers, building relationships in each interaction. Specialists help the customers maximize the benefits of client solutions to facilitate a global exchange of goods and services in the world’s largest business to business trading community. They use their expertise and collaborate with team members and customers across the globe to provide detailed solutions that exceed expectations.
- Provides inbound application and functional support for all relevant applications, both internally and externally, by way of email, webform and phone.
- Resolves 80% of issues without escalation.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and within service level objectives.
- Successfully documents all requests through the CRM system while adhering to all documented procedures.
- Provides general assistance to other teams within Global Customer Support and client.
- Conducts all customer interactions in a manner that presents the client in a positive light. Specialists are required to be respectful, fair, gracious and knowledgeable and to uphold the core values established by the client.
- Ensures that individual performance meets or exceeds the department standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-year Technical school degree
- Technical aptitude. Knowledge in computer hardware and software applications along with experience using the Internet.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience preferred.
- Customer focus and stress tolerance.
- Superior communication and telephone skills.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt support style to align with the technical capabilities of the customer.
- Previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Experience or education in working with individuals from diverse cultures preferred.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V