A direct-to-consumer financial services company located in Legacy West, Frisco, is searching for a seasoned Sales Manager to manage, motivate and lead an Inside Sales team in an inbound and outbound high volume call center. This sales-minded and dynamic individual will lead team members to enroll and support well qualified clients.
We are seeking a savvy and proven sales management professional who knows how to achieve results.
Role and Responsibilities
· Achieve performance goals for enrolling and retaining clients
· Implement standards, metrics, performance criteria and procedures to continuously improve sales productivity
· Maintain a strong, positive sales culture with high standards of performance and discipline
· Coach, mentor and improve performance of team members
· Ensure optimal pipeline lead management by team members
· Provide leadership one Saturday per month
· Ensure every client enrolled understands the program
· Ensure proper scheduling of sales staff to accommodate business needs and call volume
· Create, implement and enforce effective sales processes to facilitate an efficient operation of the call center
· Review and develop sales methodology, scripts, contests, etc.
· Conduct regular sales meetings providing fresh perspectives
· Provide team motivation and training to meet or exceed sales goals
· Reporting to VP of Sales
· 4+ years sales management experience in a sales call center
· Fundamentally sound financial literacy pertaining to personal debt is a plus
· Superior management skills, innovation, vision and strong business acumen
· Demonstrated experience in quantifying sales results and improving yield
· Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to address conflicts and provide immediate resolutions
· Strong sense of urgency
· Exceptional ability to multitask
· Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills
· Experience managing complex customer relationships and expectations
· Ability to use a consultative sales approach ensuring we qualify, educate and retain clients
· Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
· Base Salary plus monthly and quarterly bonuses based on production, retention and KPI performance
· We reward results
· Excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision and company paid Life Insurance
· Generous 401K plan with aggressive company match
· Relaxed yet fast paced work environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Financial Services Call Center - North DallasA financial services company located in North Dallas.