A direct-to-consumer financial company in Legacy West, Frisco, is searching for a Director of Digital Marketing to manage (and grow!) our digital channel. This data-minded individual will work directly with our internal team and external agencies to effectively manage and execute successful paid digital media campaigns.
The Director of Digital Marketing will report directly to the CMO and must display a deep passion for B2C lead generation with an opportunistic approach towards leveraging emerging technologies to improve results. This hands-on person will need a high degree of personal initiative, enjoy working in a collaborative environment, and maintain an insatiable drive for data-proven results.
What you will do:
- Lead strategic direction to build high-growth digital marketing channel to maximize qualified lead volume and capture online market share
- Plan, execute, and own all aspects of paid digital marketing campaigns, including Paid Search (SEM), Display, Native, Social, Video, and Retargeting
· Leverage expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, and retain through various marketing channels
- Measure, analyze and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, evaluating the results against goals
- Utilize data to develop segmentation recommendations to improve audience engagement and optimize conversion across all touchpoints
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create and implement landing pages, make CRO recommendations, and optimize user engagement throughout marketing funnel
- Source and manage key vendor relationships, including budget negotiation
- Track daily budgets across all platforms to ensure spending efficiencies and cost management
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide critical thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years executing results-driven paid digital marketing programs
- Expertise in Paid Search (SEM), Display, Native, Social, Content Marketing, and Retargeting
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
- Strong project management skills to meet deadlines
- Experience managing large media budgets and optimizing those budgets efficiently
- Data-driven thinker with fluency in performance marketing measurement metrics and analytics
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities
- Must demonstrate a strong knowledge of digital conversion tactics and the ability to provide creative/messaging direction for A/B testing to optimize campaign performance
- High emotional IQ with the ability to cultivate strong relationships with both internal and external teams
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar marketing automation platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (i.e. Vlook-up, pivot tables)
- Knowledge of Tableau preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
*Digital Marketing, Retargeting, Marketing Analytics, Salesforce, Ad Serving, Paid Search Strategy, Project Management, Lead Generation, SEM
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.