Sales Manager, Outbound Call Group
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
We are looking for an exceptionally strong and driven sales manager to oversee the Outbound Sales Call Center. The Outbound Call Center Sales Manager is a strategic role that oversees all aspects of the outbound sales center group and will be responsible for ensuring an exceptional customer experience in all customer touch-points, including phone and digital communication channels. The Outbound Call Center Sales Manager will provide strategic direction and create calling strategies to drive the desire business outcomes while increasing credit union membership. This involves managing a team of outbound personal banking officers while working to continuously improve results by providing leadership, direction, and motivation to the workforce.
- Leads a team of 5-10 outbound call center membership advocates responsible for outbound calls focused on acquiring new members
- Sets strategic priorities and is responsible for the overall performance and productivity of the team.
- Responsible for coaching and developing direct reports on sales/service processes and best practices.
- Drive a culture of accountability, continuous improvement and personal excellence.
- Directs workforce management activities and sets performance goals and objectives accordingly.
- Provide team with motivation and development to maximize sales opportunities.
- Responsible for creating outbound calling scripts, processes and workflow to meet desired outcomes.
- Contribute to the strategic planning process for membership growth
- Establish strong working relationships with leaders in other departments
- Leverage daily observations to adjust processes and improve desired results.
- We share a collaborative obligation to ensure that we conduct ourselves in the utmost ethical manner and that we hold each other accountable to the values and standards of the organization.
- Communicate key priorities and process changes effectively to ensure staff is well informed and prepared to deliver exceptional service.
- Monitoring of individual and team results to identify opportunities and act on them.
- Provide regular feedback to team regarding performance wins and areas of opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in related education and experience
- Minimum 2 years contact center management experience – preferably related to outbound sales.
- Minimum of 3 years sales management experience.
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to lead and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results.
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with all levels of management.
- Must be able to read and write English effectively, internally and externally. Must be able to input, extract and read data and Standard English on a PC.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel and Word
- Must be able to use multiple system programs simultaneously
Financial Partners Credit Union
Financial Partners Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization and our purpose is to help our members achieve their financial goals. Established in 1937 and with over $1.0 billion in assets, Financial Partners continues to deliver legendary service to over 75,000+ members. We believe in Building Lifetime Financial Partnerships with our members and we are consistently finding innovative ways to make each experience easy and enjoyable.
AddressCosta Mesa, CA