Financial One Credit union Coon Rapids, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Financial One Credit Union
Financial One is seeking a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for performing internal and external marketing strategies. The primary duties are working with the leadership team to develop and implement the annual marketing plan and budget. The marketing manager is responsible for the creative development and design of the print, digital, and social platforms.
The marketing manager will work closely with our team but will also function independently while handling projects and deadlines. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that enjoys a fast-paced environment where they can use their creative, design and communication skills and experience.
Experience (Required or preferred)
- · Work with the senior leadership team to develop an annual marketing plan to help the credit union achieve our corporate goals. Our focus is on driving growth.
- · Financial One is a strong brand in the North Metro. Continue to enhance our brand in print, direct mail, email, and TV. Explore and implement other opportunities such as geocaching, and social media.
- · Coordinate all aspects of branch events, open houses and chamber events as needed.
- · Develop a marketing plan for our indirect lending products.
- · Analyze the current membership and products to determine marketing campaigns and develop marketing promotions to be effective.
- · Recommend loan and deposit product changes to enhance our platform.
- · Manage existing vendor relationships and look for new vendor opportunities to enhance our marketing department and advertising effectiveness.
- · Work with branch managers to create branch specific promotions and opportunities to drive in business.
- · Assist management with projects and any analysis of our membership as they occur throughout the year.
- · Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, and comfort with editing others’ work, and the ability to apply consistency and standards across all communications.
- · Proven organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- · Bachelor's degree or AA degree with an emphasis in marketing or graphic design; or the equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- · Media and social media placement and strategic experience helpful.
- · General understanding of credit union industry including compliance related issues.
- · Experience in basic levels of HTML and knowledge of SEO/SEM
Financial One Credit unionWhy Work Here?
We are a fast growing institution with a competitive salary and benefits. We promote from within and have many opportunities for advancement
11465 Robinson DriveCoon Rapids, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Financial One Credit union