Are you a bright professional eager to develop your career within the financial industry?
If YES, we have a fantastic opportunity for gifted Customer Service Representatives to join an award winning organization within the financial industry. Our client company is a leader in mutual life insurance and annuities providing customers with multiple services including life insurance, retirement income, long term care, investments, and wealth management.
The Claims Representative will work within the Retail Annuities department, a third party distribution service operation that provide service to brokers, bank representatives, and beneficiaries on the company’s fixed and variable annuity products. The Claims Representative will be focused on processing routine and complex claims transactions, including conducting research and communicating with customers and third party distributors.
Location: Downtown Cleveland, OH
Pay Range: $36,000 - $38,000 / Annual Salary
Shift: Monday – Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Position Type: Direct Hire
Competitive benefits, outstanding training program, and development tools to SUPPORT employees in realizing their highest potential.
- Within regulatory guidelines, process routing drumming of beneficiaries on client accounts that were placed in death, ensuring that the policy and customer information are accurate and processed with expediency
- Conduct research and call out to outside broker/dealers, bank representatives and third-party marketers in the resolution of locating beneficiaries for claims
- Advise brokers, bank representatives, beneficiaries and their representatives on contract provisions and related laws, regulatory requirements, and company procedures
- Respond to general written and oral inquiries concerning claim options, claim rejections and administrative procedures
- Process routine and complex death claims for beneficiaries on client accounts
- Work on special projects and death notice reporting assigned by the leadership team as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience. High School Diploma or GED required
- The ideal candidate should have 2 or more years of customer service and administrative experience
- Accountable, ethical, good decision-making ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong technical and analytical skills required (proficient PC skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype, with the ability to navigate multiple applications at once)
- Demonstrated ability to multitask effectively
- Positive, customer focused attitude with a desire to exceed customer expectations