JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
One of our top Financial Advisors has a newly created Tax Accountant position available within their private CPA firm. This is a full-time position directly supporting the Principal Financial Advisor, two Sr. Managers as well as the Tax Planning & Preparation business.
With guidance from the Advisor and Sr. Managers, you will be accountable for the preparation, review, and completion of over 300 individual and corporate (small business) tax returns annually.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Prepare individual (1040) and small business tax returns and associated schedules.
- Meet or exceed all productivity deadlines, goals, and established client or management expectations.
- Preparation of client's’ financial statements using various bookkeeping software.
- Provide tax consulting to individuals and small businesses over the telephone to help clients minimize their tax liabilities.
- Assists clients during audits and other related inquiries
- Keep up to date on tax laws and pursue industry related designations (EA/CPA).
WHY YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent customer experience within administrative services (accounting and finance preferred).
- 4+ years of experience preparing personal and corporate tax returns.
- EA license, CPA certification (we will consider candidates working towards these designations).
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets, tax preparation and bookkeeping software.