JOIN A FINANCIAL PLANNING TEAM TODAY!
A boutique Financial Planning Firm has a newly created Financial Services Associate position available.
As part of the Financial Services Function, you will assist with the operations associated to client care, relationship services, information services, and monetary transfers.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT – RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with clients to provide detailed answers regarding client files, case updates, and applications
- Provide customer service for product or portfolio questions related to non-portfolio or non-performance related inquiries
- Manage monetary transfers and transactions
- Prioritize customer problems for the Advisor based on knowledge of products and services
- Document and update client records within internal client relationship management (CRM) system
- Manage all in-bound/out-bound client inquiries and complaints; verbal, phone, writing
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of products offered by the firm
- Calendar and appointment management for the Financial Advisors
- Client file maintenance and audits
WHY YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON – CORE POSITION COMPETENCIES:
- 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can prioritize the work day to achieve maximum results in a collaborative way
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability and continued interest working in a team-based environment with multiple changing responsibilities and accountability
- Proven experience with client relations and/or relationship building while exercising sound and ethical judgement while acting on behalf of the advisor in the interest of the client and adhering to the firm’s values.
- Proven experience providing exemplary verbal and written communication.