We are the #1 provider in OK for cash handling machine repairs and sales to casinos, banks and other entities. This is a temp to hire position.
We are urgently seeking someone who can function well independently and as part of a team.
Incumbent will ensure all Corporate and Employee applications for gaming licensures are submitted to Gaming Commissions timely, with support from the Sales Support Analyst. This is an entry-level position at FEC allowing growth using strengths of the individual. Within this division, the next available position is Licensing Coordinator.
Major Responsibilities Include
• Complete, by hand, Employee and Corporate applications for gaming licensure
• Communicate and interact with Employees and leaders on completion of licensures
• Maintain spreadsheet of licensure due dates and deadlines with gaming commissions
• Complete Sales quotes for table-top equipment and orders under $5000
• Learn field automation system (E-Automate) and take service calls as time allows
• Provide clerical support for Sales Support Analyst and other leaders as time allows
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to maintain complete confidentiality of all aspects
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Must be proactive
• Proficiency in data entry with high level of accuracy and professionalism
• Strong verbal and written communication skills along
• Strong organizational skills are a must
• Ability to obtain gaming licensures including extensive criminal and financial background checks
• Have and maintain a clean driving record
Physical Requirements: (with or without accommodation)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, in a climate-controlled environment. Occasionally incumbent is required to be present in other buildings on property and subject to environmental conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision requirements require color vision, close vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The lift requirement is 35lbs.
To Apply, Click the Green "APPLY NOW".