We are the #1 provider in OK for cash handling machine repairs and sales to casinos, banks and other entities. This is a direct hire position with medical insurance, 401(k) match, PTO, Holiday Pay, company phone and fleet vehicle.
Looking for an energetic individual seeking growth, stability and a career in a family-oriented environment who has the ability to learn quickly and ask questions.
The Preventative Maintenance Technician (PM Tech)/Entry Level Field Technician performs and documents scheduled maintenance on equipment to prevent break-down/failure in accordance with our vendor contracts, service schedules and on an as-needed basis. The PM Tech will work with staff that perform skilled service maintenance. This position has potential to promote to Service Technician.
• Carry out routine check on customers’ equipment
• Change worn out parts of machines before they lead to major damage
• Clean rollers to remove dust, lint and debris
• Maintain correct fluid levels
• Use mini-vacuum to collect dust and debris from inside machines
• May be required to assist in movement of equipment
• Drive fleet vehicle
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Mechanically inclined
• High school diploma or GED
• Communication and customer service skills
• Maintain professional appearance
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
• Ability to obtain gaming licenses including extensive criminal and financial background checks
• Knowledge of Windows based systems: Excel, Word, Outlook
• Have and maintain a clean driving record
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (with or without accommodation)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee is regularly required to ascend and descend ramps; balance and stand for sustained periods of time, stoop, kneel, reach, walk about; push, pull and lift machinery; feel with fingertips; talk; hear; use hands and fingers. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The worker is subject to both indoor and outdoor environmental conditions. The lift requirement is 50 pounds. This is a safety sensitive position according Oklahoma's Unity Bill.
To Apply, please use the GREEN "Apply Now" button.